Thursday, 6 June 2013

Hulk Mourinho bids 35 million to bring me to Stamford chelsea

Brazilian striker Hulk has confirmed that new Chelsea Boss Jose Mourinho want him to play for chelsea. According to mail online the Zenith striker wishes to quit Russian league  and hook up with Special one at stamford bridge,when asked about thee possiblity of moving to Chelsea at Brazil press conference on Thursday afternoon he replied
If I said there wasn’t anything in it, I would be lying. But that is not for now. At the moment, I am 100 per cent focused on the Selecao (Portuguese for the Brazil team), and I hope to be a Confederations Cup winner with my country.
‘It is a matter of great pride for me to be playing in the yellow jersey, so near to my family. Other matters will have to wait until afterwards.’


No comments:

Post a Comment